Pages

June 30, 2014

Nerd glasses

New glasses for all?!!!  Nerd glasses are "in." 
 We painted people on rocks, inspired by this photo.  Below are ours, Olivia did the French guy with a mustache...and Hannah the pretty woman on the far right:
I made vegan tapioca a few times this week.  This time I used almond milk, following this recipe, but making a triple batch.  Honestly, I prefer using coconut cream (in a can) instead of almond milk, as it's creamier and tastes great!
Our gladiolas are wonderful this year!  And our garden is growing tomatoes, peas, lettuce, squash, carrots, beets, onions...are you growing vegetables or fruit?

1 comment:

GretchenJoanna said...

What a pretty way to serve tapioca! I have made lots of versions of vegan tapioca pudding over the years, I like it so much. I agree, the more coconut the better. :-)

The rocks are really cute!