Pages

July 20, 2015

Baby shower

Saturday some of my friends threw me (and another lady who is also expecting a baby in August) a baby shower!  They decorated so nicely, with baby boy and girl stuff....as we don't know the sex of our baby.  It will be so exciting to find out when baby is born.
I could list everything we got as gifts, but I'll highlight a few of my favorite things:
  • an 11 inch amber necklace for baby (to help with teething)
  • a newborn car seat with owls on it
  • a white baby bassinet
  • bath lobster that tells you if the water is too hot or gets too cold
  • lots of onesies in varying sizes, newborn, 0-3, 3-6 and up
  • cotton flannel nursing pads (I can wash and reuse them)
  • stickers for each month to put on baby and take photo! 
  • a baby mobile, to hang over crib
  • Little Humans, a book by this photographer http://www.humansofnewyork.com/

2 comments: